The Silent Ballet Compilation – Volume 13
Volume 13 marks the beginning of the fourth year of The Silent Ballet’s compilation series. Three years ago the first volume was sent out to the world via the Internet, and today we’re still dedicated to bringing our readers exciting, innovative compilations filled with the best and brightest artists from around the globe.
We’ve come a long way since Poetry Without Words, but hopefully the series has shown that the website is unrestrained by genre and is willing to travel to any corner of the world to unearth up-and-coming musicians. Volume 13 feels particularly international, featuring artists from four continents and nine countries, yet also demonstrates that there is something that connects all of us nonetheless.
We’re committed to our goal of providing quality music in a respectable format without charge. As one of life’s greatest pleasures, music should be freely available to all and resistent to commodification. A big thanks goes out to all the artists and labels who made this project possible. Relevant links can be found below; any support is greatly appreciated.
The Silent Ballet
Lost Children Net Label
1. Ben Frost – The Carpathians
2. Amman/Josh – Lukka
3. Panoptique Electrical – Some Rooms Become Us
4. flica – In Dreams
5. Port-Royal – HVA (Failed Revolutions)
6. French Teen Idol – I Want George Soros
7. Manual – Marbella (Live from the Troubadour)
8. Aspidistrafly – Moonlight Shadow
9. Fredricson – Eyeme (Album Edit)
10. Orange Crush: – Last Dawn
11. Elemental Gaze – Love Your Love, Love Your Death
12. Amberhaze – 1994